Monday, February 7, 2011

Kayy so now that there is a Season 8, let us all hope that there will be a Season 9. I know that all the One Tree Hill fans will want to see Nathan and Haley's baby girl grow up just like we all watched Jamie grow up. So seriously, they can't just stop now! Besides I'm sure that we are all dying to know how Brooke and Julian's marriage is going to work out after seeing that beautiful wedding. I mean, come on, again the show must go on! And still yet again will Quinn and Clay. They just got shot, are just FINALLY recovering from the after post traumatic stress. I think all the OTH fans are going to want to know if they are eventually going to get married or start a family (Which, I'm hoping they do-not sure about the rest of you OTH fans but..). Anyways, back to the subject at hand. My point is One Tree Hill can't end with all of these unanswered questions. Especially when the show is reaching it rising point.

If you agree with my please comment or if you disagree with me again please comment and tell me your opinion.

Okay thanks ;)
xoxo
Tutorgirl1059

No comments:

Post a Comment